Saturday, June 9, 2012

Saturday June 9th, 2012
Blog # 15

       Throughout the semester, I was obligated to work on a blog containing 15 entries, this being the last one. From blog one, I have realized that the entries have been varying in length as well as sophistication. It seems as if my entries are longer on the topics I have been interested in. Those topics are the ones I have had to most to talk about. My blogs acknowledge all sources properly by using citations or links. They are also supported with examples from the text as well as being in an easy to read style.

        Writing online for me was incredibly different from my other writing experiences in the past. I have never wrote any online blogs before or even discussed a certain topic with the use of blogs. Although it was a new experience for me, I have learned a lot while writing the blog entries. From the beginning to end my blog has changed dramatically. I have improved on my grammer and spelling as well. While writing, I have also realized that discussing certain topics of Kindred, Much Ado About Nothing and poems had a great effect on me. I was able to understand them better. To help me write my blog entries, I have occasionally, read other classmate's blogs to obtain a few ideas of how I can write it on my own.

        The lessons that were taught in the class, has helped my writing and reading abilities. So, in that case, I wouldn't be taking any of them away. Everything that our proffessor, Dr.X has lectured about was thourougly detailed and helpful. The most memorable moment was when we played the jeapordy game as a class. We had the chance to learn about the characters from Much Ado About Nothing. It taught me a lot and at the same time I had a lot of fun. For future students, I'd reccomend to stay up to date with all the homework and blogs. They shouldn't save everything for the end of time. With these reccomendations, the class will definalety be a breeze.

        Please re-read Blog # 13
            Thank you


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the great reflection and I will be re-reading blog 13. :-)

    ReplyDelete