Saturday, May 12, 2012

Blog # 10
Saturday, May 12th, 2012

          It is really hard for me to choose one blog that I am most proud of, because I think, I am proud of every blog that I have done so far. Though, if I had to choose, I'd choose blog number nine. In that blog, I was able to look back in Kindred to deeply analyze the heroism of Sarah, Alice and Dana. They all sacrificed their lives in different aspects. While reading about Dana, I have learned a very important lesson. She had taught me to help others in spite of fear.

        Kindred is the first book that I had really liked. It was a very emotional book. The quizzes on Kindred were very helpful for me. I understood the chapters very well. The brainstorming in class discussion helped me a lot as well. I was able to write my blogs  as clearly as possible.

        While reading my house mates blogs, I saw that they were talking about the slavery connection from the 1800's and the present time. One of my house mates talked about the domestic violence. She/he wrote, "Women who are abused are either embarrassed or afraid to get the abuser in trouble because they love them." That is so true. As a women, I had realized that we sacrifice our lives for our loved ones.


1 comment: